Software Release Notes
Current Software Version
Sonos Controller for Android™ now works on Android tablets -- including the Kindle Fire
- Find and play any song, in any room, right from your favorite Android tablet or smartphone (running 2.2 and higher)—with one free app
- Intelligently scales the screen layout to take advantage of larger screen size
- Set alarms or sleep timer to wake up or fall asleep to your favorite music or station
- Send tweets about what you’re listening to on Sonos
- Access advanced Sonos system settings
- Connects to Sonos over your home WiFi network
- Download it for free from Android Market™ or Amazon Appstore for Android
- Available worldwide, in English only
Two more languages: Danish and Norwegian
Now you can control Sonos in 11 languages: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Be the first to test out music services before they’re officially added to the Sonos Music Menu.
- Access Sonos Labs within More Music on your Sonos Controller. Click on any or all of the music services listed to enjoy them on Sonos.
- Remember these services are still in Beta so expect the unexpected.
- Provide feedback as you listen—the good and the bad—on the Sonos Labs Beta Feedback website* to help us improve the service.
*You must create a new account to submit feedback. After you log in, you will see a list of music services to choose from.
Spotify enhancements on Sonos
- Access your Inbox on Sonos and play music from Spotify’s new releases and top tracks
- MOAPI enhancements for ratings, richer metadata, and error handling
- Support for AAC+ music formats