- Two Ones bring full-theatre surround sound to your HDTV.
- Playbar delivers powerful, realistic sound to your TV with nine amplified speakers, and doubles as a wireless speaker for music.
- Sub adds soul-shaking bass with two force-cancelling speakers for deep sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled wirelessly by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Streams over wi-fi, not Bluetooth, so the music never stops – even if you get a phone call.
Deeper boom for your TV room.
Nothing anchors home theatre audio like dynamic, highly detailed bass. With a Sub, Playbar, and a pair of Ones, you'll experience every boom, crash, and rumble in all its thunderous glory.
Not just louder. Clearer.
Thin is great for TV screens, but not so great for sound. Playbar to the rescue. With nine amplified speaker drivers—six mid-range and three tweeters—Playbar replaces your TV's built-in speakers with deep, rumbling lows, crystal-clear dialog, and immersive waves of sound.
Feel the bass.
Bass is all about moving air. The more you move, the more bass you hear. Sub delivers amazing amounts of highly-detailed, dynamic bass by using a surprisingly strong pair of woofers to move air. We also designed Sub with an opening in the middle to move even more air out of the enclosure.
More with two
Two Sonos Ones pair with Playbar for epic home theatre surround sound.
One app. Complete music control.
The Sonos app helps you quickly search through all your services to track down favourite music, send it to different rooms, and adjust the volume and other settings. You don’t even have to be in the same room. And if your friends have the Sonos app, they can do the same.Check out the app
Over 80 streaming services globally.
Sonos plays everything – the most popular streaming services, on-demand services, internet radio, your favourite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads – whatever you love to listen to.Explore music services
Control your Sonos
Tap to turn up the volume. Swipe to skip a track. Mute the microphone for privacy. Sonos One’s touch controls are always a tap away.
The deepest level of Sonos control. Manage everything you listen to in one place.
Better over time
Since Sonos is continually updating with new features, services and skills, your music and voice options will both keep getting better over time.