Software Release Notes
Current software version
Software release notes 2.7
Way more radio: 25,000 stations, shows & podcasts
- Listen to stations, shows and podcasts across every musical genre, on every topic imaginable, and covering practically every sport in the world.
- Add any station or show to Favorites so you can find and play it in an instant.
- Search for a specific station, show or host. Just enter the call letters or name to find what you’re looking for.
- Tune in to radio shows—past, present and future. Catch up on recent shows you missed, archived for your convenience. Listen to the shows you love streaming live, or see what will be playing soon.
- Listen locally and globally. Local radio has all the stations in your neighborhood. Or browse by location to listen to great radio from around the world.
More free music: Pandora is free on Sonos
Pandora, a new kind of radio personalized just for you, is now free with every Sonos system. Update to Sonos v2.7 and enjoy endless hours of music you're sure to love, everywhere you desire.
3 steps to start enjoying Pandora on Sonos:
- Sign up for a free account on Pandora if you don't already have one
- Add your account to Sonos. On the handheld Controller, choose Music Service Setup under System Settings. Add Pandora and enter your Pandora user name and password.
Even more music: Last.fm on Sonos
Last.fm is a global music service that works seamlessly with Sonos. With Sonos v2.7 and a subscription to Last.fm you can create personal radio stations based on your musical tastes and discover new music in every room. And you can do it all without turning on your computer.
3 steps to start enjoying Last.fm on Sonos:
- Subscribe to Last.fm, if you don’t already have a subscription
- Add your account to Sonos. On the handheld Controller, choose Music Service Setup under System Settings. Add Last.fm and enter your Last.fm user name and password.
- Hit the Music button, choose Last.fm and start a new station or tune in to Tag Radio.