- Playbar delivers powerful, realistic sound to your TV with nine amplified speakers, and doubles as a wireless speaker for music.
- Complements HD television screens with highly detailed, richly textured sound.
- Sub adds soul-shaking bass with two force-cancelling speakers for deep sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Two One surround speakers bring full-theater surround sound to your HDTV.
- Start and control music with your voice, with Amazon Alexa built right into Sonos One.
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled wirelessly by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Add even more Sonos speakers to experience wireless audio throughout your home.
Common questions about Playbar
Deeper boom for your TV room.
Nothing completes home cinema audio like dynamic, highly detailed bass. With a Sub, Playbar, and a pair of Ones, you'll experience every boom, crash, and rumble in all its thunderous glory.
Not just louder. Clearer.
Thin is great for TV screens, but not so great for sound. Playbar to the rescue. With nine amplified speaker drivers—six mid-range and three tweeters—Playbar replaces your TV's built-in speakers and delivers immersive waves of sound with crystal-clear dialog, and deep, rumbling lows.
Feel the bass.
Play:1 is our smallest speaker. So it’s a perfect fit for bookshelves, counters, and other snug places. So now you can enjoy great-sounding music wherever you want to listen.
More with two
Two Sonos Ones pair with Playbar for unbeatable home cinema surround sound.
One app. Complete music control.
The Sonos app helps you quickly search through all your services to track down your favourite music, play it and adjust the volume in different rooms throughout the home. You don’t even have to be in the same room as a speaker. And if your friends have the Sonos app, they can do the same.Check out the app
Over 80 streaming services globally.
Sonos plays everything: the most popular streaming services, on-demand services, internet radio, your favourite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads—whatever you love to listen to.Explore music services
Control your Sonos
Tap to turn up the volume. Swipe to skip a track. Mute the microphone for privacy. Sonos One’s touch controls are always a tap away.
The deepest level of Sonos control. Manage everything you listen to in one place.
Better over time
Since Sonos is continually updating with new features, services and skills, your music and voice options will both keep getting better over time.