REFER-A-FRIEND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective as of August 2021
Sonos, Inc. with the registered office at 614 Chapala Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, or its fully-owned subsidiaries (“we”, “Sonos” or “Company”) is offering you the opportunity to participate in the refer a friend program via a Referral Program (“Program”) offered on the web site located at share.sonos.com (the "Site").
- Binding Agreement. By using the Site or participating in the Program, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and indicate your agreement to them. All of the Company's decisions are final and binding.
- Privacy. The personal information collected, processed and used as part of the Program will be used in accordance with Sonos Privacy Statement, which is available by link on the Site. Other than set out in these Terms, described in the Sonos Privacy Statement or for the purposes of operating the Program, the details and information provided by the Participant(s) will not be used for any other purpose.
How the Program Works.
- Eligibility. To be eligible to participate in the Program (an “Eligible Participant”) you must (i) be an individual of legal age in your jurisdiction of residence; (ii) be an end user customer; (iii) have received an email from Sonos regarding the Program; and (iv) reside in one of the following countries: Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States of America (the “Participating Countries”). Businesses are excluded from this Program. Next, you must visit the Site and follow the on-screen instructions to refer friends, family members or colleagues. Eligible Participants can generate and share an unlimited number of referral links by following the referral process as described in the referral message. Referred individual(s) (“Friend(s)”) must (i) be an individual of legal age in the jurisdiction his/her residence; (ii) be an end user customer; (iii) have received the Referral Link as defined below with applicable discount; (iv) reside in one of the Participating Countries; (v) must be a first time purchaser of Sonos products (existing customers are explicitly excluded); (vi) must complete the referral process as described in the referral message, including but not limited to, they must create a Sonos account in order to redeem their Discount . Only Friends are eligible to redeem the Discount as defined below.
- The Program. Friends may use a referral link (the “Referral Link”) to receive 10% (the “Discount”) off their first purchase of a selected Sonos product set on sonos.com subject to these Terms. The Program applies to Qualifying Products only (as defined below). Only one Qualifying Product can be purchased with the Discount. Qualifying Products purchased as part of another promotion are specifically excluded from this Program. Discount is one-time use only, does not expire (unless otherwise stated by Sonos) and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Sonos may remove any discounts or alter the Program at its sole discretion.
- Qualifying Sonos Products. The following Sonos product sets, when bought directly from Sonos via www.sonos.com, qualify for this Program (each a ‘Qualifying Product’):
- Two Room Set (2 Sonos Ones); or
- Surround Set (Beam Gen 2, 2 Sonos One SLs); or
- Two Room Set with Roam (2 Roams).
- Restrictions. Participants/Referrers cannot refer themselves or create multiple, fictitious or fake accounts with the Company or participate in the Program as “Friends”. No user may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Program at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to disqualify any Participant and/or Friend at any time from participation in the Program for fraud or if they do not comply with any of these Terms. Sonos shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims, including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, or terminate the Program due to excessive fraud. This process may involve Sonos sharing information with third parties.