- Versatile. Fits perfectly in tall and narrow, or short and wide spaces.
- Stereo sound. Intense and immersive, with surprisingly deep bass for a speaker its size.
- Vertical or horizontal, the sound is always amazing.
- Two PLAY:3s work as Sonos home theatre rear speakers.
- Wall or stand-mountable.
- Streams over wi-fi, not Bluetooth, so the music never stops – even if you get a phone call.
- Connect Sonos to an Amazon Echo or Dot, then simply request the music you love.
At home in any room.
PLAY:3 delivers richer, more robust sound than PLAY:1. Deeper bass, too. And it can play in stereo. All of which makes it just right for places like bedrooms. Home offices. Garages. Rec rooms. Wherever you’re doing the kinds of things that deserve a great soundtrack.
Listen in stereo.
Even if you’re not an all-out audiophile, you still deserve great sound. PLAY:3 delivers, in stereo. Three Class-D amplifiers and three custom-built drivers create a full, wide sound stage so the instruments and vocals really shine. There’s also a bass radiator to pump out the lows.
Stand it tall or set it on its side. Either way, PLAY:3 automatically optimizes the sound. When it’s horizontal, it’s in stereo. When it's vertical, it's in mono. The rubber feet on two sides make it safe for any surface.
One app. Complete music control.
The Sonos app helps you quickly search through all your services to track down favourite music, send it to different rooms, and adjust the volume and other settings. You don’t even have to be in the same room. And if your friends have the Sonos app, they can do the same.Check out the app
Over 80 streaming services globally.
Sonos plays everything – the most popular streaming services, on-demand services, internet radio, your favourite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads – whatever you love to listen to.Explore music services
Trueplay, custom speaker-tuning for your PLAY:3.
Sonos uses Trueplay tuning to make sure you get the very best sound out of your PLAY:3. No matter where you put it.Learn more about Trueplay
Expand your sound
We want to see your #SonosAtHome. Tag your setup on Instagram or Twitter for a chance to be featured. (Square images only, please.)