DRAWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS DRAWING IS INTENDED ONLY FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sonos deadmau5 New Album Poster Drawing (“Drawing”) is sponsored by Sonos, Inc. ("Sponsor"), 223 E. De La Guerra Street, Santa Barbara, California USA 93101. The Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who have reached the age of 18 at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Drawing, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
1. TO ENTER: Entry into the drawing is open from 10:00 AM PDT September 18 through 4:00 PM PDT September 25, 2012, the “Drawing Period.” There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Drawing. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the drawing period, entrants must tweet “.@deadmau5’s new album is coming... find out how to prepare and win: http://bit.ly/Mau5Win thx @sonos” for a chance to win. Only one tweet per entrant will be eligible for Drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, telephone networks or lines, computer hardware or software, or lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries or for any other technical problems related to the Internet or web sites. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the online portion of the Drawing in the event that it is not capable of running as planned as a result of a computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other technical failures.
2. DRAWING: 10 Prize Winners will be selected at the end of the Drawing. Drawings will be conducted by Sonos, Inc. Odds of winning 1 Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the end of the Drawing.
Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 4:00 PM PDT on August 17, 2012 from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Winners will be notified via @reply and/or direct message on Twitter. By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. The Prize winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and where legal, a Publicity Release or a Declaration of Compliance with these Official Rules. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within 1 day of attempted first notification will forfeit his or her prize. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner.
3. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: (10) Prizes – Each winner will receive one (1) signed poster and (1) “>album title goes here<” albums out of ten total (10) signed posters and ten total (10) “>album title goes here<” albums. The approximate retail value for each prize is $45. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Winners must provide their mailing address over Twitter by September 30th to receive the prize.
4. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: ODDS OF WINNING ARE DEPENDENT UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRANTS, AND ARE ESTIMATED TO BE APPROXIMATELY 1 IN 100. THE ACTUAL ODDS WILL BE BASED UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
6. INTERNET: Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer or other property related to or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, participation in the Drawing, accessing, transmitting or downloading any materials from the Site, or accessing any links on the Site.
7. WINNER'S NAME: Winner will be notified by direct message via Twitter.
9. SPONSOR: Sonos, Inc., 223 E. De La Guerra Street, Santa Barbara, California USA 93101.
The Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, deadmau5 or Twitter.